Dreaming of getting away this winter, now that dream can be a reality at no extra cost. To celebrate the launch of its
new website, Mick George has forged a partnership with Premier Travel to offer trade and residential customers the opportunity to win £1,500 in holiday vouchers*.
Mick George who have recently moved to a new head office premises and have reported significant financial, service and employee expansion of late have been keen to refresh it’s online presence. The new website incorporates improved navigation, more information on the wide range of services available as well as an online shop where customers can purchase Mini Loads of Sand, Gravel, Topsoil, Granite, Limestone and Slate directly online.
To acknowledge the support of it’s growing customer base the company is offering every customer that places an order for Concrete, Skip Hire, Mini Loads or signs up to their Commercial Waste Service before the 12th December a £50 Premier Travel Voucher* and entry into a prize draw where one lucky person will win an additional £1,500 Premier Travel holiday voucher*. Please visit www.mickgeorge.co.uk/holiday to find out more.
Jon Stump, Finance Director at Mick George Ltd commented: ‘’The new website is a much closer reflection of our brand, and showcases the wide range of product and services that we offer our customers. Our customers are moving online and we recognise the importance of investing in our digital platforms to ensure our clients can access the information they need on our services at a time convenient to them.”
Stump continued: ‘’Our audience is constantly evolving and so is the environment in which we operate, it is important for us to adopt an innovative approach to remain at the forefront of the industry. The involvement with local communities is heavily factored into our development plans and with Christmas just around the corner we thought this might be a nice present for our valued customers to receive.”
Whether you fancy taking the family to see Father Christmas in Lapland, Skiing in France, or relaxing on a beach by the Indian Ocean this is a fantastic reward that shouldn’t be missed.
Steve Cox, Regional Manager at Premier Travel said: ‘’Earlier in the year we embarked on a joint partnership arrangement with Mick George Ltd for the interval entertainment at Cambridge United FC. Since then we have been searching for other opportunities where the two businesses could collaborate to provide mutual benefit to its clients.’’
* Terms and conditions apply. See website for more details – www.mickgeorge.co.uk
For further information, please contact:
Stuart Costello, Mick George: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. 01480 499 134
About Mick George:
• Mick George has grown to become one of the leading suppliers to the construction industry in East Anglia and the East Midlands with a commercial fleet size in excess of 240 HGV vehicles.
• They specialise in bulk excavation, demolition & earthmoving services, ready mixed concrete, a wide range of skip hire and waste management services, Commercial Trade Waste Service and aggregate supply.
• Mick George has an extensive network of operating sites strategically located across their operating region including quarries, landfill, transfer stations, concrete batching plants, state-of-the-art recycling centres and soil washing facilities.
• They have recently launched a brand new Commercial Waste service for businesses across East Anglia and the East Midlands.
• The rapid growth of Mick George over the years has led to the creation of 100’s of new jobs within the local area, and Mick George Ltd now employs over 550 staff.
• The business growth of Mick George has been recognised with a number of awards, including winning the 2015 Cambridge Business Award for Growth and being ranked in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 league table in 2015.
• One of the company’s main priorities is support within the local community. Mick George is heavily involved in sponsorship of both small local sports club, such as St Ives F.C and Park Farm Pumas, as well as much larger sports clubs like Peterborough United and Cambridge United. The company prioritises involvement in local events, environment and charities, most recently setting a challenge to raise £50,000 for Sue Ryder Thorpe Hall Hospice which it smashed within 3 months of launch.
• For further information, please click here.